TOP 10 DOG MOVIES (WITHOUT DOGS)
VENICE – Like the word dog, but not actually dogs? Yeah? Read on, bitches.
- Dog Day Afternoon: No dogs. Just sweaty Al Pacino.
- Reservoir Dogs: No dogs. Just bleeding Tim Roth.
- Dogma: No dogs, though the film itself was a dog…at the box office!!!
- Ghostdog: Way of the Samurai: Pigeons but no dogs.
- Man Bites Dog: seem to remember a dog on the beach.
- Straw Dogs: No dogs, straw or normal.
- Lords of Dogtown: A town but with people in it.
- Wag the Dog: No dog just politics!?
- Dogs of War: No dogs, of war or otherwise.
- Mad Dog and Glory: No dog just Uma Thurman and she’s lovely.
If you or a member of your family have spotted a dog in aany of the fore-mentioned films let us know and we’ll have it put to sleep. You’re welcome.
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)