THE STUDIO EXEC TO HOST MOVIE TALK SUNDAY
We haven’t done it since the old days but we thought we’d get back to our roots. Join us on Twitter for #MTOS this Sunday, January 19th, 2014.
1. Kubrick removed A Clockwork Orange from distribution due to alleged copy cat incidents. Do you think the old Ultra violence in the film still has the same impact today?
2. In my opinion Eyes Wide Shut is exceptionally underrated. What are your thoughts?
3. Spielberg famously took over Kubrick’s project A.I. Do you think Steve did Stan justice?
4. Stephen King has previously expressed his disappointment with The Shining. Who would you cast and have direct a remake?
5. What would you say is Kubrick’s masterpiece?
6. What would you say has been Kubricks’ biggest influence on cinema?
7. Is there any director who could lay claim to the title of ‘The New Kubrick?’
8. Which Kubrick film do you dislike the most and why?
9. What would you say is the single best performance in a Kubrick film?
10. One for the theorists. Did or could Kubrick have faked the Apollo moon landings?