HOLLYWOOD – Following a controversial Season 6 finale of The Walking Dead, AMC has decided to placate the fan base and reveal who Negan killed.
Ever since the finale of Season 6 of The Walking Dead, fans have been lighting up the internet with a variety complicated theories and general complaint. Some comments have been longer than The Lord of the Rings and some theories are more complex than the General Theory of Relativity. However, following a fan petition and several negative reviews, AMC have revealed who Negan, played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan, killed in the final episode of Season 6.
A source from the Studio told the Studio Exec EXCLUSIVELY:
The fact of the matter is Negan didn’t killed Rick or Glenn or Daryl. As a matter of fact, he didn’t kill an major character from the Walking Dead. That was a huge misdirection on the part of the showrunner. Instead, it was a major character from a different show.
A different show? An AMC show?
Nope. A different highly successful show from HBO.
HBO? You don’t mean…
You know nothing Studio Exec.
Negan killed Jon Snow?
You know noth…
Shut up. Just shut up! It doesn’t make any sense.
You know nothing.
The Walking Dead Season 7 will be broadcast in the Fall.
HOLLYWOOD – AMC’s The Walking Dead returns for part two of its sixth season on Sunday with the show’s central group of survivors in danger from the zombie onslaught.
With The Walking Dead returning, everyone is very excited but what do we really know about The Walking Dead? We sent the Studio Exec undead FACT Squad into the post-apocalyptic wastelands to get the FACTS.
- The Walking Dead takes its title from a Johnny Cash lyric: ‘I hear the zombies approaching, they’re walking and they’re dead, I fear that I can’t kill them lest I shoot them in the head, the Walking Dead are coming, and there’s nothing I can do, but I swear by the Lord Jesus, I’m gonna kill me a few.’ The song was turned into a series of graphic novels by Robert Kirkland and these in turn were then turned into a TV series which tragically Johnny himself never got an opportunity to watch.
- The original event that causes the zombification of the world is confined entirely to diet.
- The real name of the main actor playing Rick Grimes, which is given as Andrew Lincoln, is actually Egg.
- Although the Walkers are similar to zombies they aren’t actually the same. In fact, the original show runner for the first season Frank Darabont called them Werewolves with alopecia. His continued insistence that the Walkers should be though of as Werewolves caused a rift in the creative team – who believed the Walkers to be uncool and clumsy vampires.
- A HBO made rip off The Walking Dead to be directed by Danny Boyle is planned for production later this year. It is to be based on 28 Days Later and is called The Running Dead.
For more FACTS on everything from this to that click HERE!