HOLLYWOOD – Homeland is Showtime’s popular terrorist/espionage thriller starring Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Mandy Patinkin, but what do we really know about it? Where does its allegiances lie? And does any of it make any sense?
We sent the undercover Studio Exec FACT squad into deep black ops cover to find 5 FACTS you never knew.
1. Homeland is a complete waste of time.
2. No honestly that last fact was the important one. The will he or won’t he, is she or isn’t she, is a complete waste of your time.
3. Time spent playing or watching golf, by comparison, is like you’re curing cancer.
4. I’ll admit the first season was mildly diverting if you fast forwarded through Brody’s family life, but seriously repeatedly watching this stuff and thinking you’ll get a different result is in the Fifth Edition of the Diagnostic Handbook as a definition of psychopathy.
5. It’s still better than the Walking Dead.
For more FACTS, click here.