WESTEROS – Game of Thrones season 6 is about to begin and so in order to celebrate the Studio Exec has created an EXCLUSIVE quiz which will tell you which Game of Thrones character you are.
Which Game of Thrones character are you? Complete the quiz and find out.
Are you a fictional character?
Yes, continue the quiz.
No, you’re not a Game of Thrones character.
Were you written by George RR Martin?
Yes, continue the quiz.
No, you’re not a Game of Thrones character. Seriously.
Have you ever seen a bus or a car?
Yes, you’re not a Game of Thrones character. Jesus. Come on.
No, continue the quiz.
Do you live in Westeros or the real world?
Westeros, continue the quiz.
The Real World, you’re not a Game of Thrones character. And really? You got this far.
Are you reading this on a computer, tablet or smart phone, or did a raven deliver it?
Raven, continue to the end.
Computer, tablet or smart phone, but you’ve never seen a car or a bus. Are you f*cking kidding me?
YOU’VE COMPLETED THE QUIZ. YOUR GAME OF THRONES CHARACTER IS REEK!!!
NOW PLEASE CASTRATE YOURSELF OR OTHERWISE REMOVE YOUR ORGANS OF GENERATION SO AS TO AVOID POPULATING THE WORLD WITH REALITY CHALLENGED BUFFOONS SUCH AS YOURSELF.
Game of Thrones will start showing some time soon.
WESTEROS – So everyone has been talking about Game of Thrones and now Season 5 is on and you’ve not watched, or read the 23,467 pages of the George RR Martin novels Songs of Fire and Ice.
Especially for you the Studio Exec FACT squad has prepared a quick catch up guide so you won’t look like a complete fool as you watch the new Season of Game of Thrones with your ‘friends’.
1. When watching the character called the Imp (Peter Dinklage) DO say ‘He’s my favorite’; DON’T say ‘Elijah Wood’s aged.’
2. If there is a scene of sexiness DON’T say ‘I didn’t know this was porn’; DO say ‘What a refreshing take on Tolkienesque fantasy tropes!’
3. If you really like a character and storyline DON’T say ‘wow this is an interesting storyline and fascinating character’; DO say ‘They’re going to die horribly’.
4. When watching an apparently unrelated story taking place somewhere hot involving someone called Daenerys Targaryen, DON’T say ‘This bit is dull’; DO say ‘What a lovely pair of dragons!’
5. When confused by the mass of characters, the number of strange almost normal names, the weird places, the way everything seems to be happening but nothing ever actually happens, the apparent arbitrariness of the plot and the endless, endless wandering about, DON’T say ‘This is bullshit’; DO say ‘what a wonderfully complex almost Tolstoyan reinvention of the fantasy genre’.
For more FACTS click HERE.
HOLLYWOOD – Jude Law has revealed that he has a small but significant part in the upcoming Fifth season of award-winning HBO fantasy show Game of Thrones.
‘When I was approached by the producers I was really excited,’ said Mr. Law. ‘I really wanted to be a Lannister, because I have blond hair, they have blond hair. And which actor doesn’t want to play a great villain?’
Unfortunately, all the Lannister roles had already been taken and so the Alfie (shit remake) star had to make do with what was literally lying around. In season 5, Jude Law will play the Iron Throne. Writer, George R.R.R.R. Martin said that he had actually envisioned Law in the role when he was writing the books:
In my first draft the throne was called the wooden throne. And in this version I even had a picture of Jude Law above my desk to keep it in my head. I wanted the phone to be blank, unemotional, almost like a dead space. I changed it to iron and at that point I gave up on the idea of Jude Law but they’re going to do some CGI and make it iron-y.
Law – who appeared in Inception as a series of chairs – says that he found the role stretched him to the full limits of his emotional range.
‘It isn’t just being sat on,’ he said. ‘It’s how you are sat on.’