HOLLYWOOD – Espionage TV show Homeland starring Claire Danes is to just go on and on and on and on and never stop, Showtime announced today.
Whether you love it or hate it, Homeland is here to stay. The popular show, which everyone stopped watching around about season 2, stars Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison who has been a CIA operative and then a private security consultant and then something else for something else. After six seasons, Showtime announced that they won’t stop ever. A statement from the company was issued EXCLUSIVELY to the Studio Exec:
Originally based on an Israeli show ‘Prisoners of War’, Homeland has been a popular and critically acclaimed show. We are currently working on Season Six and Season Seven and we confidently assume that we’ll be doing a Season 8, 9 and 10. I mean you can just go on adding seasons basically.
Mandy Patinkin plays Saul Berenson.
Homeland Season 6 will be broadcast in 2017.
HOLLYWOOD – Although not strictly speaking a politics blog, Donald Trump is not strictly speaking a politician. In fact he isn’t strictly speaking anything we have a word for.
So we sent the Studio Exec FACT squad to Trump towers to find out all we could about Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump first made his money out of a card game called Top Trumps, which he named after himself.
- Donald Trump became famous as a celebrity following his appearance on Reality TV show The Apprentice. Although as in a Philip K. Dick novel, some observers are beginning to wonder if the Reality TV show was not actually reality and the reality that we’re living – with Donald Trump riding high in the polls to be the next Republican Presidential candidate – is the Reality TV show.
- When Bill Maher compared Trump to an Orangutan and Trump sued him, the case never got to court. Although it is believed that Maher had to settle with the National Society for the Advancement of Orangutans out of court for defamation.
- If Donald Trump does win the US Presidential Election, his blueprint for governance is taken from The Hunger Games movies, which Trump says ‘Were full of great ideas, both for entertainment and for how to run a country.’
- Several films about Donald Trumps life are currently in production including one starring Damian Lewis from Homeland. What few people know is that Trump himself is going to be starring in a film called No Surrender as a rebuke to his rival and critic John McCain.
For more FACTS click HERE.
NEW YORK – Today Donald Trump announced that he was allowing Damian Lewis to play him in a new biopic of his life, provisionally entitled: Trump Towers.
News came shortly after Donald Trump announced he was running for the Presidency. He told reporters in the atrium of Trump Tower:
Damian Lewis is a very talented actor and I’m sure he’ll bring to the screen the intricate complexity of my character, whether it’s the nuances of me as a young asshole making a load of money and rising from the ranks of humble millionaires, to the reality TV show asshole telling idiots they’re fired. Or the new latest iteration of me the asshole candidate for President of the United States of America.
British actor Damian Lewis first made a name for himself in the HBO series Band of Brothers. His career has continued to make waves on US television with his portrayal of Marine Sgt. Nicholas Brody in Showtime’s Homeland, starring alongside Claire Danes and in Britain with the BBC show Wolf Hall in which he played Henry VIII.
He came into the Studio Exec bungalow to speak EXCLUSIVELY about the new role:
Of course, it will be a challenge. I think the key to Donald Trump has to be the hair and I know that Donald has a whole basement full of blind Peruvian children weaving it as we speak. Authenticity will be the key and they will make me the best and most convincing wig you’ll ever see.
What about reports that have named you as the new 007?
[With tears standing out in his eyes] I don’t think Donald would like that.
Trump Towers will be written and directed by Donald Trump himself. ‘I’ve already finished the screenplay, the first draft was perfection and so that’s the final draft as well,’ said Trump. ‘I know a lot of people are just waiting for me to fall on my big fat stupid looking face, but I can tell them now that is not going to happen. Damian is going to make me look great and everyone will worship me. It will be the first film that I will watch in the White House. You can mark my words.’
In a Homeland reunion it has also been revealed that Ivana Trump will be played by Claire Danes.
Trump Towers will be released in 2016.