AMSTERDAM – Greetings, Rutger Hauer here. You might remember me from such films as Blind Justice and The Salute of the Jugger.
- More people speak Swedish in China than in Sweden. The Chinese have been learning Swedish for years, but now with the incredible popularity of Nordic noir, the Chinese chattering classes are falling over themselves to enjoy their favorite authors in the original language and because there are simply so many Chinese people in China, then whatever they do becomes the superlative that wins statistically.
- Tears don’t actually get lost in rain. You can trace them with a spectrometer quite easily.
- People who like the music of James Last give off a sour smell like a four day dead mouse.
- In Switzerland private car ownership is banned and everyone has to borrow their cars from a neighboring country.
- The whale is the only animal in the natural world to be able to count up to seventeen.
For more FACTS CLICK HERE.