SHIA LA BEOUF’S 2013 TOP 10
AMSTERDAM – Shia LaBeouf – everyone’s favorite porn star and comic book adapter – has released his 2013 Top Ten list EXCLUSIVELY to Studio Exec.
1. Kick Ass 2: ‘I liked it. It was the work of a real “auteur”. Nobody else likes it except me and perhaps Quentin Tarantino. I don’t know who Quentin Tarantino is.’2. Blue Jasmine: ‘Good to see Woody Allen back on form. I’ve been writting a little script that I’ve always wanted to do which has a bit of a Woody Allen feel. I suppose that mioght be just the New York setting. It’s called Annie Hall.’
3. Drinking Buddies: ‘I haven’t seen this but it is in my top ten. Definitely.’
4. The Conjuring: ‘I love horror movies and
Quentin saysI say this is one of the best.’
5. Frances Ha: ‘I haven’t seen this either but from the poster I just thought: Top Ten!’
6. Lone Ranger: ‘Yeah, I know this is going to surprise a lot of people but there were some parts of this movie which were just great and the last 30 minutes or so were amazing. The only thing I didn’t like was the bit with Tonto and his village which was something something American native peoples something something genocide.’
7. Gravity: ‘What can I say? No, I mean, seriously. What can I say? I don’t know what to say.’
8. Before Midnight: ‘This is such a beautiful film. The only problem I had was it seemed we were meeting these people and there was a lot of history I didn’t get. Shouts out for a prequel.’
9. Afternoon Delight: ‘Another brilliant film for my list. That’s MY list.’
10. This is the End: ‘One word of caution. If you’re going to impersonate real people, at least change the names. The guy who played “James Franco” absolutely nailed him, but the guy who played “Seth Rogan” was even better, if not quite fat enough. How did they not get sued?’
For other top tens of 2013 CLICK HERE.