NEW YORK – In New Jersey the finishing touches are being put on Scorsese Land, the new theme park inspired by and dedicated to the imagination and work of motor mouth film director, Martin Scorsese.
Park administrator Russel Stamper said today:
Marty is recognized by many to be perhaps the most influential American film director still alive and working today [although Coppola is a late challenger with Twixt] and the park seeks to celebrate his legacy and stand as a testament to the enduring pleasure his films have given over the years.
- a tour of Shutter Island: Gasp as you predict the ending about seven minutes in!
- the Cape Fear Water ride: protect your family from the tattooed lunatic played by former actor Robert de Niro;
- watch your crazy reflection just go plain crazy in the ‘Are you Talking to Me?’ Hall of Mirrors;
- the Go Home and Get your F*cking Shine Box Ride in which you and your friends will be beaten to a bloody pulp and then locked in a car trunk and taken out to the sticks to be stabbed to death by one of Ma’s steak knifes;
- relax in the Age of Innocence rest area for seniors
- and the whole family can enjoy a steak (bloody) at one of the five Raging Bull Steak Houses located in the park.