HOLLYWOOD – Star Wars 7 Trailer will be released in theaters Friday, but the Studio Exec has had a sneak peek.
The trailer is four minutes long and here are 5 things we have learned (SPOILERS for the trailer below).
1. The trailer begins with the lines ‘Once Upon a Time in a Galaxy Far Far Away…’ Then – appears under the Bad Robot logo and then we have John Williams’ wonderful score, which swells with the welcome addition of a blistering guitar solo and some rapping from Eminem: ‘We’re not mistakens when we tell you that the Force, she Awakens!’
2. Jar-Jar Binks is back and Missah issa older. But despite the maturity gained with the passing of the years, he still manages to step into some sh*t, with hilarious consequences.
3. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher are all apparently part of some alternative time line and meet their younger selves who are in turn played by Shia LaBeouf (Han Solo), Chris Pine (Luke Skywalker) and Keira Knightly (Princess Leia).
4. The ghosts of Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi and a confused looking Wedge seem to follow Luke Skywalker around and help him with housework. By death Yoda’s syntax has not improved been.
5. Lightsabers cause an unsurprising amount of lens flare.