MONTREAL – Iron Man 3 will be released in three separate versions.
There will be the international release, a version that will only be released in China and now – Marvel have announced a Canadian version as well. Collectors will no doubt be examining each different version frame by frame to catch the alternate scenes, shots and dialogue. However, Studio Exec has managed to get a note from the studio detailing the changes that have been made for the Canadian version. Read the full note after the jump.
- Change stars and stripes to maple leaf. (Digitally). See figure 1.
- Title change: from Iron Man 3 to Homme de Fer Trois.
- Main villain actor should be Ben Affleck. Check availability. Digital face replacement should do the trick.
- Change Pepper Pot: to Poivrière
- Add dialogue: Poivère: ‘Who helped rescue the hostages from Iran?’ Homme de Fer: ‘Why it was Canada! Canada of course! Who else?’
- Have every line of dialogue repeated in French.
- Breakfast scene: Maple syrup on pancakes.
- Replace Jon Favreau with everyone’s favourite Canadian: Jim Carrey.