HAPPY 2014 FROM THE STUDIO EXEC!
HOLLYWOOD – The world of entertainment was shocked today when the year quite abruptly and without
warning ended. It happened on the stroke of midnight. 2013 had been going along for twelve months and seemed to be doing very well. No one was prepared for the sudden loss. However, plans are already afoot for a reboot of the year, provisionally entitled 2014.
Highlights of 2013 for the Studio Exec were many:
- the Cannes film festival saw several hilarious episodes when the Exec was mistaken for Lars Von Trier and hunted in the Annual Hunt Lars Von Trier Event, sponsored by L’Oreal.
- a feud with Spike Lee in which one of the most talented visionaries in American Cinema argued with Spike Lee.
- the Venice Film Festival was also a blast. Especially when The Canyons premiered to universal pfffffffffffffffff.
- Ben Affleck was announced as the new Batman, gifting the Exec with his first 1000 RTed Tweet. We almost forgave him Argo.
- Hundreds of thousands of loyal readers left comments on the Exec posts most of them selling diet pills!?
So all that remains is for us (on behalf of the Exec [who is still sleeping one off]) to thank all our readers and supporters and to wish them the very happiest of New Years!