HOLLYWOOD – Here are five films with long names.
1. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford: Brilliant existential Western starring Brad Pitt, which bombed at the box office because by the time people had finished asking for the ticket the film had already started.
2. The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain: Hugh Grant.
3. Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Too Afraid to Ask): Woody Allen. Long title followed by a little bit in brackets.
4. Dr. Strangelove (Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb): Stanley Kubrick. Short title then a long bit in brackets.
5. Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan: Masterful use of the comedy colon.
You are welcome.