5 FACTS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT VINCE VAUGHN
FACTLAND – Everybody who is anybody knows that Vince Vaughn is not funny but what other FACTS do we know. We put The Internship star’s credentials into the Studio Exec FACT-puter and this was the result.
1. Vince Vaughn was once in a good film. It was called Swingers, and launched his career along with that of his pal Jon Favreau. Since then they have released so much pure evil into the world that retrospectively Swingers has taken on a morbid infamy, like the year book portrait of a serial killer. Ironically, his funniest comedy is Psycho, directed by Gus Van Sant.
2. Prior to Swingers, however, the Vaughn-ster (as he prefers to be known) appeared in a series of TV shows, including 21 Jump Street and Doogie Howser MD. Vaughn aficionados who go by the name of Vaughn Stars (because it rhymes with…. never mind) say that in this early appearances there are clues to just how shit he was going to be.
3. Steven Spielberg tried to kill Vince Vaughn on the set of Jurassic Park: The Lost World by telling him the dinosaurs were only CGI when in fact they were real ones, especially shipped over from Japan.
4. People who say they like Vince Vaughn are actually lying.
5. The name Vince Vaughn is Latin for ‘Wins things without really trying or deserving victory’, which is also his personalized number plate.