5 FACTS WE LEARNED FROM COMIC-CON
SAN DIEGO – The Comic-Con Convention continues to provide amazing copy, with some amazing news coming out for film and TV fans. Here’s what we have learned so far.
- Marvel will produce five films each year that will be ‘non-superhero’. Kevin FeIge told stunned fans in the convention center that Marvel productions want to expand their business into what he called the ‘universe universe’. The first film Alan Kelp will star Paul Rudd as Alan Kelp, a mild mannered realtor who cannot fly.
- Star Wars: Episode 7 has been cancelled.
- Ra’s Al Ghul will be a permanent character in American Horror Story: True Blood. He will take over from Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson who somehow managed to get Edgar Wright fired from Ant Man.
- The entire cast of Avengers: Age of Ultron gathered to show fans a new clip from the movie. In the clip the entire cast had sex in a no holds barred orgy in a pit filled with $1000 bills. The clip received a standing ovation and many geeks called it exactly what happened in the secret mind cinema before they slept at night.
- Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez introduced opening footage of Sin City 2 and announced they were working on Sin City 4, but skipping Sin City 3 to avoid being predictable.
For more FACTS Click Here.
(Visited 157 times, 1 visits today)