5 FACTS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT SUSAN SARANDON
HOLLYWOOD – Susan Sarandon is a fine actress and a progressive thinker.
But we sent the Studio Exec FACT Squad to find out five FACTS you didn’t know about Susan Sarandon.
1. She married Kurt Russell years ago. Despite having very different political opinions, Susan and Kurt have been married for almost four decades, one of the longest and most successful marriages.
2. Susan first came to fame in the musical Rocky Horror Picture Show where she played the role of the plain Jane who is gradually seduced by the decadent atmosphere of Dr. Frankenfurter’s castle. To prepare for the role she was gradually seduced by the decadent atmosphere of Dr. Frankenfurter’s castle.
3. Sarandon starred opposite the pop star Phil Collins in Tony Scott’s debut film The Hunger.
4. Susan Sarandon won an Oscar for Dead Man Walking in 1995. Tim Robbins directed the film, a man she had a relationship with until 2009, when she remembered that she was married to Kurt Russell.
5. Sarandon has long been a political activist. She is a vegetarian and supported Bernie Sanders in the last election. When he failed to win the primary, she declared that she would vote for Jill Stein because ‘I like Donald Trump’s hair.’