5 FACTS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT MISS UNIVERSE
HOLLYWOOD – Paulina Vega is the new Miss Universe and the Studio Exec FACT squad gives you the FACTS about the beauty competition which has done more than any other to promote world peace, while looking gorgeous.
1. Miss Universe is a complete misnomer as every single contestant since its inception has come from the planet Earth.
2. The Miss Universe competition survives as a remnant of an ancient civilization that worshiped women for their beauty and thought they shouldn’t do so much of the talkie-talk and just smile and be pretty instead.
3. Although the final televised competition is based on bathing wear and evening dresses, smiling and looking insipid, the initial qualifying rounds require contestants to strangle kittens and write convincing dissertations on Quantum mechanics and the inner workings of Russian foreign policy. This is kept secret.
4. Although traditional female, Dolph Lundgren won the 1983 edition which led to him being cast as Ivan Drago in Rocky IV.
5. The Miss Universe competition is a complete waste of time, just sexist horse sh*t and I can’t believe I’ve wasted my time and your time writing about it. I’m deeply ashamed of myself. And you.
For more FACTS click HERE.