HOLLYWOOD – Gwyneth Paltrow is not only a lifestyle guru and philosopher, she’s also an actress! And here are her FIVE best roles.
1. Se7en: She was brilliant in what was to become a groundbreaking role which led to great BOX office. Ha ha ha! Yes.
2. Barton Fink: Few even recognized Gwyneth in this Coen Brothers cameo, another testament to how she could disappear into a role.
3. Contagion: Apparently Gwyneth was headhunted for this role in Steven Soderbergh’s creepy sneeze drama.
4. The Royal Tenenbaums: She’s actually really good in this. So… erm…
5. Shallow Hal. Normal service is resumed. Long before De Niro La Motta-ed up or Bale ate all the good acting pies, Paltrow was transforming herself in one of her most touching portrayals, if by touching we’re talking about touching the vomit tonsil.
For more 5 FACTS CLICK HERE.